GERARD LIGHTING GOODS RETURN POLICY
A) Please download a Gerard Lighting Goods Return Request Application (GRA) Form. DOWNLOAD PDF
B) When applying, please cite original invoice number and your internal claim number.
C) If all application criteria are met, a Gerard Lighting GRA document will be faxed to you, which includes the return address.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN GOODS WITHOUT GRA APPROVAL FIRST BEING GRANTED. GOODS RECEIVED WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY RETURNED TO SENDER.
D) Please attach the Gerard Lighting GRA to the outside of the box(es) being returned, along with a copy of your internal claim
E) If goods are received back and in satisfactory condition (excepting those being returned as faulty), a credit note will be issued within one week of being returned.
- Goods must be 100% re-saleable condition (ie. No printed tape or labels) and in their original packaging
- Goods older than one year will not be accepted for credit.
- Indent items ordered or manufactured specifically for an order are not returnable.
- Gerard Lighting will not accept liability for any returned goods damaged by your carrier. No credit note will be issued for goods damaged in return transit.
- A re-stocking fee of 15% will apply to any standard product lines returned for credit that meet these criteria.